Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Review

00:13:00

Hello Friends, I generally prefer natural product to wash my hair.I went to Patanjali store to get few things and i bought  this patanjali hair cleanser. So, I am going to discuss my experience with this products.
Price: 75 INR Buy online
Net vol: 200m
My take on this products

  • Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser comes in a ,white opaque plastic bottle with a brown flip top lid.
  • color of the shampoo  is brown and texture  is soft and smooth with good consistency. It is neither thick nor thin.
  • The smell of this product is pleasant.
  • It is easy to apply. After the hair wash, I feel that this shampoo has made my hair very smooth , they feel so much softer and silkie.
  • This shampoo has worked so well for my hair
Pros 
Affordable
Nice pleasant smell
 Natural ingredients like turmeric, aloe vera, neem , amla shikkakai etc
Produces nice lathers that cleanses the scalp gently
This makes my hair softer, smoother and shinier
This doesn’t make hair sticky 
This is good for all the hair types.
Cons 
only concern about this it contains urea
Rate
4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews