Himalaya Herbal Refreshing cleansing milk review

08:49:00

Hello Friends,

Today I am going to review Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Cleansing Milk.Which is remove all  my makeup and dirt off from my skin.

Product Claims
A special blend of herbs that gently removes dirt, makeup and daily impurities while maintaining your skin’s natural moisture balance. Lemon, a natural cleanser and astringent, clarifies and refreshes. Grape seed rejuvenates and Mentha sp cools your skin to keep it clear, healthy and radiant.
Directions for use:-
Add a few drops to a cotton pad and wipe over face and neck. For best results, follow with Refreshing and Clarifying Toner .

Ingredients:-
Each ml contains:- Exts Jambira( Citrus limon or lemon) 0.5 mg, Draksha( Vitis vinifera or grapeseed oil) 0.4mg, Peppermint Satva ( Mentha spp) 0.1 mg.
Key ingredients: Lemon is an effective cleanser, which removes skin debris and impurities, leaving your skin supple, smooth and fresh. Grapeseed Oil serves as an excellent mosturizer, provides nourishment and helps to tone and tighten skin. Mint is an antiseptic and an excellent skin cleanser. It soothes Skin , cures infections and alleviates itching.
My Experience with this product
This Product comes in White  and green colored thick plastic bottle . It is a cylindrical bottle with wide shape at top and somewhat narrow at bottom with flip cap. The packing is  good and simple,
The consistency of lotion is neither thick nor runny; it is creamy like texture and spreads easily on my skin. And color of the product is a white with Mild, pleasant and sweet fragrance which will not be a problem for sensitive skin. 
The cleansing milk engrosses into my skin rapidly. I apply little amount of lotion on my skin and gently massage softly that will help to enter into my skin and do the cleansing work more effectively. After 3-5 mins, I wipe it off with cotton. Then I wash my face using plain water and sometimes with mild face wash to removes stickiness and smell remaining on my face.
I Usually use this product when I apply heavy makeup, it removes all makeup from my face.It even removes kajal and eye liner.
Pros
1. Professionally removes dirt, oiliness and non-water proof products effectively.
2. It removes makeup very well.
3. Easily available and Very affordable
5. Gives healthy look and it is for all skin type

CONS
1. It slightly gives me burning sensation while removing eye makeup.
2. It could have been little more effective on removing water proof products.

Rating
4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews