Patanjali Aloe Vera jel review

08:37:00

Hi friends,

Today I am going to review another patanjali product which is Patanjali aloe vera jel review.Aloe Vera has many benefits, if applied externally or taken internally. Now without wasting any more time I will quickly start with the review of this best wonder aloe vera gel.

Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Ingredients:
Aloe Vera, Base Material, Permitted Colour, Vitamin -E, Fragrance & Preservative.

Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Indication:

Useful in Rejuvenating, Nourishing, Beautifying & Glorifying skin, Helps in retaining healthy skin.

What Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Claims:-
For natural beauty, safety & useful for removal of pigmented spots

Price – Rs.75 for 150ml (It is available Online)


My take on this Product
It is a nice green color gel having a  smell. Again the tube is very user friendly and sturdy comes with a flip open cap. I apply it all over of my face as of now, it makes my skin really moisturizing and smooth. You can use it this gel as base for makeup.
On hair – I use this gel in one of my hair mask which is curd hair mask along this aloe vera gel and it,s  really work, it makes my hair smooth and healthy.

Pros –
It is a natural product 
It works on acne, reduces inflammation and helps with slight burns also. (I know because I happened to spill boiling water on my hands, it turned red but this gel immediately cooled and prevented further damage. Although the burning was very little)
Works on hair too.
It has Vitamin E added.
It is affordable

Cons-
It has very strong smell which I don't like.
Availability might be an issue, I bought from Patanjali store. 
They should have mentioned what base material they have used.

Rating – 4/5





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews