Khadi Natural Essential Lavender Oil

07:09:00

Hello friends,

Today i am going to review my favorite essential oil lavender oil. 2 months back i purchased this oil online i.e. Khadi Natural Essential Lavender Oil. Lavender Oil has many health benefits and is also great for our skin and hair. Let’s go through my experience with this oil.

Price:
Rs.280 for 15 ml
Shell life:
24 months
Ingredients:
Only key ingredient is mentioned i.e. Lavender Essential Oil

My experiences with Khadi Lavender Oil:

while searching for some DIY face packs. I got to know about essential oil. In almost all the recipes, I noticed the common use of essential oil . that,s time i have decided to use oil.  I purchased this particular lavender oil from Khadi. It comes in a small bottle with white cap. It has nozzles of two sizes, however you cannot use just one of the nozzles at a time.

One thing to notice about it is the smell, it is heavenly. But if you sniff it for a long time, it might give you a headache for a while. It has very strong smell.Oil have to be diluted with some base oil without which it will cause burning sensation on skin. 

I have used this oil for massaging my scalp.  Add 2-3 drops of it in the warm coconut oil and massage my scalp. This helps with my oily scalp and gives a good night’s sleep. I had read about its moisturising and acne-control properties. To try this, I added few drops of it to my face pack but it gives nice moisturising effect.


Pros of Khadi Lavender Oil:

1. Smells heavenly.
2. Price is justified given its quality.
3. Has worked for my scalp and body.

Cons of Khadi Lavender Oil:

1. Should never be applied directly on skin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews